Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sneak Peak: Kiwiana 4 Kids

I can't resist giving you a sneak peak of my newest designs. Leo and I had fun today taking some pics... I was amazed at how patient he was! I think the bribes of shortbread and chocolate buttons were his main motivation. We did this mini photoshoot so I could send some photos to an Australian blog who are doing a fab promotion next month... [not sure how much I can say so stay tuned to find out more in July].

Anyway my mind is always wizzing with new ideas for tee designs and given the popularity of my Born in NZ tee (see here and buy here) I thought some more kiwiana themed tees were the go.




These tees are screenprinted with applique elements that make them truly unique! Top in red is the Tui Tee (a native NZ bird) and bottom in yellow is the Jandal Tee. I will be loading these onto the website in the next couple of days.

Oh and did I mention I am also doing these in adult sizes too? Yay!!

1 comment: