Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wild About Mobiles.... wild animals that is!

So I have been experimenting some more with my baby mobiles. I find it quite therapeutic cutting and creating...



Here are some pics of my "Wild About Animals" mobile created from coloured paper. I am going to be showing this and some other creations at the Crafternoon Tea market this Saturday in Kingsland. So if you are in the area please come and check out my stall. I will be in the company of some fab crafters, so it is well worth a look.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicky. Sarah here from the Devonport Craft Market. Congratulations on the birth of your baby (better late than never!). Love the mobiles and your t-shirts are looking fantastic. Hoping it to make it down as a buyer at this weekend's Crafternoon Tea. Not selling there this month as too much other stuff on. I'll come and say hello if I make it.

    ReplyDelete